Listen to my tracks !
Available at SOUNDCLICK.com

Creative Commons (Copyrights)

Creative Commons License
Diverse Electro by Dj Blush is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Compartilhamento pela mesma Licença 2.5 Brasil License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.djblush.blogspot.com.

Buy our tracks from indiestore.com


Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tunes: Pro Mixer Wanted

I´m still searching for a professional and productive mixer and computet-based music composer (for windows). I´ve been searching for them all: Pro Tools, Traktor, Cakewalk, Ableton. But all I´ve found are demos and they are not enough.Plus, of course, I need to get skilled and learn how to work with them !
So if anyone can get a hold of a complete version of any of the programs above (hopefully a user-friendly device) and be kind to share with me I´ll be forever thankful. I´m willing to buy one, the problem is testing them first so to be sure of the right choice.
Check my tunes and see if I deserve ! *smiles*
Feedback is extremely welcome !
Then... you can give me one of the professional softwares (either because you´d be delighted if I produced more music or because they all suck and I REALLY need help!!!)
:)

No comments: